We have written a set of success criteria which link to the aims of PE and Games. As there is no end of year/ school test for PE and Games, it is what we would like the outcomes for the pupils to be when they leave the school. It is based around enjoyment for life long participation, development for future success and social benefits.
In the sports department, we feel successful if…
- All children want to improve their skills every time they practise.
- All children get to experience a wide range of activities.
- All children enjoy at least one form of physical activity.
- All children get the opportunity to participate at an appropriate level.
- All children who wish to represent the school in a sports team do so.
- All children understand how to be competitive while still maintaining respect.